Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This is REALLY Bad!

It is so awful! You won't believe what I have been through today.

Mommy took me back to the VET-ra-Nair-un. I started growling and hissing as soon as I smelled where we were. I was not about to be dipped in that stinky stuff again!

But, what happened next is oh so much worse!!!!!!

I went to sleep and when I woke up, I was sore on my bottom and something was missing!!!!!

More exactly, TWO somethings were missing!!!!!
I went to sleep for just a little while and somebody stole my manlyhoodedness, before I even grew up!
Now I am sore and I can't jump in the bed or on the sofa with Mommy. I can't get on the tub while she takes a bath (her funny way with water!), and Melech says I smell funny. I can't help it.
The only good part about today is that Grandma and Grandpa came to see me and bought me a toy mousie.
I hope tomorrow is better. i hear we get to eat turkey soon. I have never had turkey before!
Mel does not like turkey, so I get to eat his too! I hope I like turkey!
For now, I am going to sleep on the floor, without my Mommy's soft, curly hiar to peedle in
until I sleep. I feel so, so...violtaed. I mean, do you know what they did to me?
Melech said he had the same thing happen to him at the Who-Main-sigh-tee. He said I will get better, but it will hurt for a while.
This was so wrong. Mommy says I will be a happier, healthier kitty, but not tonight!
Signed,
Mugsy, The Kitten Who Lost His ...
(Rhymes with the things we will "deck" next week or the guy in the Bible who lost his sight )

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh poor Mugsy! I had the same thing happen to me a long time ago. It was awful. I told Truffle she was lucky not to have the same operation. She rolled her eyes and informed me that girl kitties have an even WORSE surgery. It made me feel a bit better.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ouzo

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Sorry to hear you lost your stuff like Little Man Kitty. I'm telling ya, God gave us our pointy parts for a reason. Use 'em, cupcake. They haven't gotten me to the vet NAIR eerum yet.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess