Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thanks

Thanks to all my who-man-beans friends and my furry friends for your prayers and purrs.
I am feeling much better now. I have been eating, drinking and playing. I have also been cuddling more with Momma.
So things are pretty good now. Well, except for the not so good stuff. When my vet drew blood, she had to shave a spot on my neck. So I am bald there. And then the other vet had to shave my belly so he could do my ul-tree-sound. That part tickled and I did not like the jelly stuff, it was gross. But now, I have this bald place on my belly and you can see my nipples. Boy cats aren't suppossed to show like that. I am sad that I have two bald spots, but Momma says it will grow back soon. Mia said her furr grew back where she had her surgery. I hope mine will.
Peace of the Paw,
Melech

4 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

We are very happy to hear you are eating, drinking, playing and cuddling! That is great news! Sorry to hear about the bald spots, but they will grow back. Hope all of your tests came back good, furiend!

Coach Boots said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information! Hope that you will continue with the kind of stuff you are doing. from Wholesale Coach Outlet

VICKYFF said...

Wedding Dress
Selection of wedding is definitely not the time to pursue fashionable and popular, very popular things are often not keep up with traditional elegance, the key

is to choose wedding choose a timeless elegance with elements of the wedding.

niceoshoes said...

Nike Lebron 9 MVP
Nike Air Max 2012
Nike Foamposite 2012
Nike Air Yeezy
Nike Zoom Soldier VI 6
Air Jordan 11 Low White Varsity Red
Jordan 10 Retro black stealth cheap sale
Air Jordan 9 White Black True Red cheap
Air Jordan 8 Aqua Black Concord Cheap
Air Jordan Retro 7 Olympic Cheap
Air Jordan 6 VI Olympics Cheap
Nike Air Lebron Slide
Kobe Bryant Shoes
Adidas Dwight Howard
Nike Zoom KD
Adizero Crazy Light 2 Shoes
Nike Air Max 2012
Nike Foamposite 2012
Nike Air Yeezy
Nike Zoom Soldier VI 6
Jordan 5 Olympic
Jordan 3 Cement Cheap
Jordan Spizike Bordeaux Glow 2012 Cheap
Jordan Son of Mars olympic cheap
Air Jordan 2012 Cheap
Jordan 11 2012 Concord Cheap