Friday, May 15, 2009

Mia speaks

Thanks to the many of you who have asked about my health and prayed for my ears to get well. The good news is my ears are healing up good and I will not need surgery. My lovely white fur is growing back over the place where a fan belt got me. So I am doing good, I put on some weight and am feeling good. I even play some with my toys.
I am getting used to my new sister and brothers. The brothers are hard to get used to, but they are not too bad. I think I will like it here and shall stay.
Thanks to all my friends at RGBP!!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Yay for no surgery Mia!!! You will get used to your new family soon, I'm sure of it. I'm so glad you are in such a good kitteh house.

Everycat said...

Hello Mia - it's lovely to meet you. I'm glad your ears are healing up. What happened to you? Fan belt? Did you get stuck under a car engine hood? You poor girl!

Whicky Wuudler