Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mugy's Musings

So, early this morning I go into Momma's bedroom and say, " MEEEEEE-OOOO-WWWWWW!
She looks at me and looks at her 'tomic clock and says," No, no Mugsy, it is still too early." I start knocking stuff off her table and say,' MEOW!" And she says, " no, it is not time to get up."
Finally, after I bited her nose and meowed and knocked stuff off her table, she gets up.
She fixes our breakfast and looks at the kitchen clock that she fixed last night. Then, she says, " Oh Mugsy, you are such a smart kitty. You knew what time it was even when the 'tomic clock did not. You are a very smart kitty."
Yeah, yeah, I know, the tummy always knows.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Almost 'zactly the same thing happened here at our house!

Truffle and Ouzo

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good work, Mugsy!